[CentOS-mirror] Good stress tester...

Jan.Albrecht at bertelsmann.de Jan.Albrecht at bertelsmann.de
Sun Feb 8 17:15:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

I assume there would be just one point: Too much traffic for the interface so the download for everyone would slow down. But that's no hw failure or whatever you're expecting.

Just release the mirror to public and check it periodically with mrtg or collectd and check the logfiles for errors. That's all. No need to worry.

Regards
Jan