[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Nov 20 17:17:10 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 01:12:32PM -0300, Brivaldo Junior wrote:
> Thanks!

	Is there any possible way that you and Ahamed can possibly
	*stop* top-posting and *do* trim your replies down and only
	quote what is pertinent to the current conversation?

	I just removed 295 lines and 8k bytes of cascade replies that
	served absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

	The CentOS project has a set of guidelines it encourages to be
	used for their mailing lists.  These guidelines are at:

	http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

	Thank you.

							John
--
I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that
there are as few as there are any other great artists.  It might even be

-- John Steinbeck (1902-1968), American writer, Nobel laureate, Pultizer
   Prize awardee, "...like captured fireflies" (1955)