[CentOS-mirror] mirrormanager: Database conversion

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:09:01 EST 2011

On 12.12.2011 06:29, Matt Domsch wrote:

> I'll be mostly offline from 12/17 - 1/3, but will occasionally be able
> to check email.  I will have exceedingly limited internet access
> during this time, but will respond if/when I can.

Then let's move the rest of the work to 2012 - I have been swamped with
work and won't have that much time "between" the years either.

I'm sorry for my sporadic being on and off, but I am still trying to get
used to new job and town :)

By that time I might have a plan on how to remove our non-dvd tree, too.

Cheers,

Ralph