[CentOS-promo] Rakuten Technology Conference 2008

TAIRA Hajime centos at pantora.net
Fri Nov 14 16:44:34 UTC 2008

Hi, all!

I am translating release notes of CentOS to Japanese every time.

There is "Rakuten Technology Conference 2008" on Nov 29.
The sponsor percussed to me, they said "please talk about 'Free Linux Distributions'
in this conference." It is a panel discussion style.
*Rakuten is a famous technology company in Japan.

The purpose are the following things.
- To know the activity of the distributor.
- To share the issue that often occurs in Japan.
- To increase the number of interested those in development.

They want me to speak as a Japanese who is related to the CentOS.
May I talk as a member of The CentOS Project?

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos at pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/
CentOS WikiName: HajimeTaira