[Centos] Wiki Choices

sophana sophana78 at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 24 11:31:45 UTC 2004

tikiwiki looks great even if I have permission denied to do anything
even after being registered.

If you want a very simple and powerful one have a look at pmwiki2, even
if it doesn't have user registration, it has simple page right
mechansim, powerful and simple markup language, simultaneous editing and
nice skins.
have a look at mine http://sophana.free.fr (There is actualy a problem
with my custom made skin with IE6)