[Centos] another yum question

dan1 dan1 at edenpics.com
Thu Oct 14 14:47:03 UTC 2004

Hi Martin,

I have the same problem. I was frightened when I first saw this behaviour.
For me this is catastrophic. It's why I disallowed yum to be updated itself,
it's the best thing to do I think, until they have solved the problem.

If some others have had the same problem, please report also..
Thanks.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hello centos community,

I have a personal repository with self-made RPMs, and i need to include
this repository to yum.conf. But i've noticed that yum configuration is
overwritten when yum is updated. I can't update yum.conf manually  on
my servers each time yum is updated ...
Is anyone have an idea ?

Thank you.

--