[Centos] different iso's

Lee W centos-list at unassemble.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 20:57:38 UTC 2004

Thanks dag,

Your post is excellent timing as I was considering asked such a question
about if it was possible to integrate all the YUM/RPM updates into the
installation tree therefore removing the requirement to run the installer
then YUM sepearatly after the end of the installation or as part of the
post-install script when using Kixstart.

Have I interpretted the description on your site correctly?

Regards

Lee