[CentOS] Re: The scariest set up of all: Printer Support -- step-by-step: Canon PIXUS iP3100

Simone simone72 at email.it
Fri Aug 19 08:51:37 UTC 2005

Hi, I usually go Applications --> System Settings --> Printing  that is
the same as the command line /usr/bin/printconf-gui, included in the
package system-config-printer-gui. To check if you have that package
installed, just run the command

rpm -q system-config-printer-gui

if it is not installed, then you can easily get it via yum or up2date.

Cheers, have a nice day

Simone