[CentOS] Job opportunities for Linux. [OT]

William (Bill) E. T. wtriest at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Fri Aug 19 18:42:58 UTC 2005

There are lots of system administration jobs for Linux.  I know that at
my job as long as the costs are reasonable I'm even allowed side
projects  (preferably ones that might affect future projects, but also
ones that are just part of learning technology).  I don't know how the
pay honestly compares, but I enjoy my job.  The only time I have to do
windows stuff is when the windows admin is on vacation.

--Bill