[CentOS] KDE screensaver on Centos 4.1

Dave wintermutecx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 03:42:48 UTC 2005

On 8/18/05, Dave <wintermutecx at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Come to think of it, I changed my SS from slideview to Matrix a
> couple weeks back and it ended up just blanking the screen. I didnt
> give it much thought back then. I'll try anohter one and see what
> happens.
>
> PS: I was on FC2 and copied over my home directory so its not a new
> CentOS4 account.

 Looks like some work and some dont here. In FC I only used slideshow
and on occasion Matrix. Now matrix no longer works and some others.

 Here are the errors I got.
X error in xmatrix:
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GetWindowAttributes)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x7
  Serial number of failed request:  701
SetGrabKeysState - enabled

X error in bsod:
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GetWindowAttributes)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x7
  Serial number of failed request:  702
SetGrabKeysState - enabled

HTH