[CentOS] Missing 4.1 SRPMS?

Wed Jun 22 13:34:18 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 14:24 +0100, James Pearson wrote:
> I can't seem to find autofs-4.1.3-131.src.rpm on the download mirrors...
>
> I notice that there are not many SRPMS in the 4.1 /centos/4.1/os/SRPMS
> directory on the download mirrors - is this because most can be found
> under /centos/4.0/os/SRPMS and /centos/4.0/updates/SRPMS? - or should
> all the 4.1 SRPMS be in /centos/4.1/os/SRPMS ?

The SRPMS are not there yet ... I am gathering them up from myself and
other developers (as we have more than 1 build machine and more than one
build developer).  I was also working 2 issues (which are now complete)
that might have require SRPMS changes.

That specific one is not at all changed from the upstream version which
is available here:
http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/4AS/en/os/SRPMS/

If an rpm is not marked as .centos4 (or .centosX for other versions) it
has not been modified by the CentOS team.

I am trying to get these SRPMS updated, once I have them all together,
they will be at:

/centos/4.1/os/SRPMS

Should be soon