[CentOS] IMP 4

alex at milivojevic.org alex at milivojevic.org
Thu Jun 30 14:30:20 UTC 2005

Quoting Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>:

> Dear All,
>
> anyone installed IMP4 on Centos 4.1 yet, http://www.horde.org/imp/4.0/

I did.  Works fine.  Mine was clean install, not and update.  Note that some
parts of IMP 3 are independent applications in IMP 4.  Just follow the
instructions, make sure you have all required PHP, Pear and Pecl modules (ant
optional ones that you need), and you should be fine.

The only thing I had trouble with (bug in new Horde, will be fixed in next
release) is that SQL-based sessions are not working.  Simply use standard
PHP-based sessions (which is default, anyhow) and you should be fine.