[CentOS] spamassassin

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon May 16 20:47:26 UTC 2005

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/DBM.pm
> > line 160.
>
> This is exactly the same situation I was complaining about earlier
today.

> It all comes down to something happening with the autolearn or
something
> in the running Spamassassin causes the bayes db to become version 0
from
> version 3, and stop working.
>
> If anyone comes across a solution, we'll both be appreciative.

Number two hit on Google purports a solution. Have you seen it?

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:7ANQ2UIWWeUJ:lists.elvandar.org/pip
ermail/spamassassin-users/2004-September/014432.html+%22bayes:+bayes+db+
version+0+is+not+able+to+be+used,+aborting!%22&hl=en

Searching less literally indicates this is an issue across many
distributions. Perhaps an email to spamassassin-users would help find a
solution.

--
Marc