[CentOS] Newbie Query about Centos: where it is going...

Simon Perreault nomis80 at lqt.ca
Mon May 30 12:32:42 UTC 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 07:34, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> I can tell you that the base CentOS will always be RHEL SOURCES (plus
> yum for doing updates).  That is for for any CentOS version (present or
> in the future).

Sure, of course, you and others are full of good intentions. But unless I pay
you to sign a contract with me so that I can hold you accountable, I have no
way to sue you if you (or your evil successors :) ) decide to do otherwise.

That's not a problem with me, but it seemed like it could be for the OP.