[CentOS] clamav

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Wed Nov 2 16:31:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 08:54 -0500, Robin Mordasiewicz wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, JC wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I tried that, but no luck.
> >
> > Here is content of /etc/yum.repos.d/dag.repo:
> >
> > [dag]
> > name=Dag RPM Repository for Fedora Core
> > baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
> > gpgcheck=1
> >
> > Anything wrong with my dag.repo file that prevents clamav update?
>
> So what happens when you issue
>
> [ jc at jcsbox ]# yum update clamav

I appologize for my tardiness on this subject...been busier than a one-
armed paper hanger..ummmm...eh...w/the crabs! anyway I experienced this
same problem and I wrote a howto on my website.
This will do it:http://rivers-bend.com/clamav84to87.html

John Rose

--
My wife is always bitching..."I'm so sick of diapers!". I don't know why
she's bitching at me...it's her mom and dad not mine!