[CentOS] Reducing the deleterious effects of ego related issues on the list: growing up individually.

Chris Mauritz chrism at imntv.com
Tue Nov 8 13:14:33 UTC 2005

The Bandito of Bandwidth wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 00:55 -0800, Preston Crawford wrote:
>

>>I found your knowledge on the subject useful. If someone else found it
>>annoying (this isn't the first time), grow up and deal with it. I
>>disagree in this case, but come on, this is getting absurd. You said
>>you'd stop making these threads by stopping posting here.
>>

>And I decided to come back on-list after seeing almost 8 weeks of the
>same non-sense regardless whether I was on the list or not.  Deal with
>it.

Oy...this guy is like the energizer bunny.  Bryan, I though you "left".
I feel cheated after wallowing through several long "off list" treatises
of yours expounding on why you were leaving and begging the list
managers to filter your mail.  After "leaving," you then felt the need
to bombard people like myself who had specifically asked you to get
lost, with email off list.  Then there was a couple of weeks of relative
calm....and now you're "back."

I don't know which parallel universe you're referring to, but in this
one, I didn't see any evidence of the wholesale bickering taking over
the list while you were gone.  Perhaps you might consider "helping
people" (at least those who haven't told you to go away) off list
again?  Pretty please with sugar on top?