[CentOS] Re: Driver 3c509 - Centos 4.2

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 11:42:44 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 22:19 -0400, Chris Mauritz wrote:
> <snip>

> Wow, I was using those cards back in the early 90's with coax 10BT.

I too. In fact, I still am. Have 3 in an IPCop machine right now.
Converted all machines from coax to TP just a few months ago.

> I have a few laying around if anyone wants 'em.  I was just about
> to toss
> them out along with a bunch of old Adaptec and Buslogic VLB and ISA
> narrow SCSI cards from the same era.  My wife has become a lot less
> tolerant of my packrat ways with computer gear.  8-)

My wife is also intolerant. But I commandeered a room "of my own" and
she stays the hell out of it, not even cleaning allowed by her. Anyway,
I would like those cards. I need to make some more IPCop machines out of
an old Aptiva and other junk.

If you would be interested in donating/selling, please contact me at my
email.