[CentOS] RPMs for CentOS

Gilles CHAUVIN gcnweb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:27:41 UTC 2005

On 9/11/05, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> Which ones are not up to date ? I follow freshmeat to now about new
> releases, but not all developers announce releases on freshmeat. It's
> impossible to visit 2000+ websites to see whether something has been
> updated.
>
> Update contributions are welcome too. If you know about an updated piece
> of software that we package the best practice is to announce it yourself
> on freshmeat. :)

I already sent you a (private) mail about this and also to Matthias
(as his name appear in the "Packager" tag) for a particular package I
use.

I really appreciate the work you've done on these repos and that
sentence wasn't made to criticize your work or something like that.

I would be really happy to talk to you in private (as I don't think it
is the place here for such a thread).

Kind regards,
Gilles.

PS: Sorry for my english :-/