[CentOS] High Availability using 2 sites -- yep, "propogation."

Mickael Maddison centos at silverservers.com
Thu Jan 5 19:33:20 UTC 2006

Hello Les,

Forgive me for this sidestep, but you are saying that Windows/IE
actually ignores bad IP addresses if a site lists multiple IP's in a
DNS lookup?  I tried this approach for some redundancy a couple years
ago and it didn't seem to work as you suggest.  If it has indeed
changed to work that way, this will help one of my clients immensely.

--
Best regards,
 Mickael
            mailto:centos at silverservers.com