[CentOS] 2.5.STABLE6-3.4E.11 Problem

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:18:07 UTC 2006

On 1/12/06, Maciej Żenczykowski <maze at cela.pl> wrote:
> Yap, it's been there for a LONG time, and there is bug in RH bugzilla.
> I've been running a pre update 2 squid for this reason alone for like 6-12
> months now (squid-2.5.STABLE6-3.4E.5.i386 works).  I'm not sure if it was
> finally fixed, I think they found the bug and there are some experimental
> packages that have it fixed, but I haven't had the time to check...

If you're using the centos testing repository (
http://dev.centos.org/centos/4/CentOS-Testing.repo ) There are updated
squid packages there. These packages are 2.5.STABLE11-3, so they're
not the newest, but they may fix your problem. You might want to give
them a try. Keep in mind that these are testing, and have not made it
into centosplus yet so I wouldn't recommend slapping them immediately
on a production box with magical hopes.

--
Jim Perrin
System Architect - UIT