[CentOS] pgadmin3

Ben Mohilef benm at dsl-only.net
Sun Jan 29 20:52:41 UTC 2006

> so unless I were to locate a much older version of pgadmin3 that might
> have satisfied itself with wxGTK-2.4.2 - I cannot build.

I don't know if this is too old for your application, but pgadmin3-1.2.2-2
came out around June of last year. It is at:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/2022153/com/pgadmin3-1.2.2-
2.i686.rpm.html

I found this version installed on a RHEL4 box with no messages after
running rpm -V pgadmin3.  It runs nice on RHEL4 as far as I can see,
although I have no information on what else had to be installed on the box
(if anything) to install it.

regards,

benm