[CentOS] MIB browser

Guillermo Garron guillermo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 21:36:30 UTC 2006

On 7/19/06, Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org> wrote:

> Quoting Guillermo Garron <guillermo.fedora at gmail.com>:
>
> > looking for mib browser once i used mbrowse in my Fedora 5, but now i
> > installed CENTOS 4.3 in my laptop instead of Fedora 5 (wich is still in
> my
> > Desktop)
> >
> > i found this
> > http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2005-December/057991.html
> >
> > is it true that CENTOS does not have mbrowse in none repo?
>
> Seems that my previous posting was lost somewhere in the middle (could
> be because it had attachment on it)...  Anyhow, second attempt.

I think we receive your previus post, and it was really helpfull, anyway i
am relly sorry to see that , that great tool is in no repo.
As i prefer not to compile anything to continue having the support of rpms
(with yum) or (at least in my understand) all the upgrade cycle is broken.
maybe i am not right.

regards,
Guillermo.