[CentOS] SQLite with PHP5 problem

Wei Yu

zig.wei at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 01:35:00 UTC 2006

Has anyone ever installed PHP5 with SQLiteDatabase class support in CentOS
4.3?
I have to run a program with this class for a core feature.
But unfortunately, both the php 5.0.4 package in centosplus and a SRPM build
from FC5 will not work with this class.
With the error "undefined class SQLiteDatabase"!

And there *IS* the "pdo_sqlite.so" extension in my php.d/pdo.ini file, as
well as the "pdo.so" class.
But when I testing the SQLite support with:

dl("pdo_sqlite.so");
sqlite_open(xxx);
new SQLiteDatabase(xxx);

The result is the "dl" line will give out a warning showing that the
"pdo_sqlite.so" is already loaded.
The "sqlite_open" line will give out a message showing that no function such
like "sqlite_open".

All the solutions by Google cannot solve this.
Is there anyone can explain this? Or can anyone use SQLite in PHP5?

--
Zijing 14# 1404B Tsinghua Univ.
+86 -10 -51532401