[CentOS] cron.weekly

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 23 17:13:18 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 09:47 -0400, Sam Drinkard wrote:
> Just looked at the log from the x86_64 machine and I see the same zcat:
> stdout: Broken pipe in the 00-makewhatis.cron job as on the x86
> machine.  Did I miss some thread about current updates somewhere?

If so, I missed it too! I am 100% current (based on current knowledge).
Other than the prob you mention, I have also seen messages from
glibc.common regarding double releases. Saw some in dmesg and some while
in X. Some apps have been locking, never completing startup, crashing,
etc.

B4 proj guys holler about reporting, I've been completing a more
standard b/u procedure using my el-cheapo LVM-based stuff and that took
priority once I saw the symptoms.

My needs came first.

--
Bill