[CentOS] cron.weekly

cweisiger at i-55.com cweisiger at i-55.com
Mon Jul 24 17:30:03 UTC 2006

This has been an ongoing issue. I have had this problem before. From what I
can recall. Usually after a fresh install, the first cron.weekly to run, this
error will show up...Which then each following cron.weekly will not have this
error...And also, same as if there is a update to the system...Sometimes
during a yum update, no particular one, the cron.weekly error will ocurr.

Like i said this has been ongoing, and i recognize this error from years back.
I believe it to be harmless and i really wouldnt worry about as I dont.