[CentOS] OT: remote power cycling

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Jul 27 14:40:33 UTC 2006

On Jul 27, 2006, at 10:25 AM, Shawn K. O'Shea wrote:

> Ahhh, the APC MasterSwitch. I had a bunch of these at my last job.
> Some of the things people have already suggested look interesting
> though :)
>
> APC still makes the MasterSwitch line too...
> http://apcc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70
> and
> http://apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP9225

certainly, if one has access to bottomless funding, one can't go
wrong with those. :)

for those on a tighter budget, you might want to look at something
like this:

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?
p=ItemDetail&item=NET10332

-steve

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v