[CentOS] freenx-0.5.0-8.c4.noarch.rpm is in testing

Maciej Żenczykowski

maze at cela.pl
Tue May 2 13:44:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

it's funny - I was about to write an email praising how much better this
version is than the previous... how it survived and resumed a half-dozen
network-interrupted sessions (actually the same long lived one) and then it
failed to resume a hand-suspended session this morning (the same one
again).

So all in all - it does indeed seem to deal a lot lot lot better with
interrupted sessions.  However there still seem to be (some) bugs - but
aren't there always.

Anyway, I'd venture to say that 0.5 is already more stable than the
previous 0.4.x stable version.  That version never survived interrupted
session, required constant hand-cleanups and even suspend/resume didn't
always work out right.

Anyway love the progress.

Cheers,
MaZe.