[CentOS] Centos and Dual Core Opteron in a Tyan Mobo

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:56:51 UTC 2006

Scott, The system will handle the load of 30 call center agents and go
up all they way to 200 agents talking simultaneously. It must also
record the phone conversations of every and all agents/calls. So
transcoding and/or I/O bottlenecks are an issue.
That's why might seem overkill.

we will definitely recompile asterisk in that box. we will not run the
bianries. However when you say compatibilities, you mean development
tools? the compiler? sendmail? apache?

thanks,