[CentOS] Centos 4.4 Install bug

Seth Bardash seth at integratedsolutions.org
Sun Sep 17 21:48:07 UTC 2006

There have been no updates to the BIOS since 6/15/2005.

Why would this work fine under Centos 4.3 x86_64 and i386
and have a problem under 4.4?

Seth Bardash

Integrated Solutions and Systems
1510 Old North Gate Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

719-495-5866
719-495-5870 Fax
719-337-4779 Cell

http://www.integratedsolutions.org

Failure can not cope with knowledge and perseverance!