[CentOS] Re: Device name for a USB disk

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sat Apr 21 15:28:07 UTC 2007

Kay -

Many, many thanks!  I lost my history file on the server (and with it,
the correct syntax for my saving off of some files), but you filled in
the missing part:

/usr/bin/rsync -av --exclude=".*" -e ssh /home/ /media/usbdisk/

My version of Centos automatically mounts the drive when I turn it on....

Thank you....

Todd