[CentOS] Adaptec 29320

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb17 at duke.edu
Tue Feb 6 16:58:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 at 11:51am, Bowie Bailey wrote

> Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
>>
>> I can't confirm (I've been using LSI SCSI boards for a while now),
>> but all indications look good.
>>
>> Out of curiosity, what sort of and how many tape drives are in the
>> library?
>
> This is an HP SureStore DLT Library.  It has 2 drives and 15 tapes.
>
> Hmmm...  The LSI cards are quite a bit cheaper than the Adaptec cards.
> If they are good, I may go with one of those instead.  The LSI00011-F
> card looks like it has what I need at about half the price of the
> Adaptec.  Which cards are you using?

I've currently got a 21320 and a 22320 in production, but I've used the
U320 in the past.  The 22320 drives my LTO3 library with 2 drives, since
each drive needed to be on its own channel in order to work at full speed.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering