[CentOS] CentOS 3 vs. CentOS 4 Memory Utilization

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sat Feb 10 20:29:08 UTC 2007

cent-3 is RH9 based.  Maybe they've fixed it..but after 1 year of
screwing around i went with cent-4 and it's 2.6 kernel and never had any
issues since that time.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: