[CentOS] RE: Need help in securing maildir so that root user

Jun Salen

nokijun at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 05:12:17 UTC 2007

How much cost do you currently spending in your
Exchange setup, can you give me an idea so that I know
how much I am saved using my current setup. Postfix,
Courier, ClamAV, SpamAssasin, Roundcube and
MailScanner. All this under the roof of CentOS.

Thanks.

----------------------------

My company is currently using Exchange Servers for
Mail Server
solutions but now they want to move to Linux Servers
due to heavy cost
involved with the Exchange Users.We will be using the
latest version
of Centos.

So the kind of solution we are looking is below:

junji
linux registered user #253162