[CentOS] Saving Gnome Sessions in CentOS 5.0 x86

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:39:31 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I wasn't aware that such kinds of configuration could get lost.
> Do you mean that if you put a different background, or move
> the "taskbar" to the top, or sth like that it gets lost if you log out?

I believe that is the way it works, although not all aspects are
necessarily saved or forgotten that way.  Sometimes it is just for
opened windows (they get restored when you log back in if they were
open on logout), etc.

> I don't reconfigure anyway.

Then you probably don't need it.

--
Mark Hull-Richter, Linux Kernel Engineer
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)