[CentOS] Make Raid1 2nd disk bootable?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:51:28 UTC 2007

David G. Miller wrote:

> Let me try explaining this a different way.  After you let the rescue
> software mount the partition, *don't* chroot.

I can deal with grub.  The parts that concern me here are that (a) the
rescue mode bootup isn't finding the raid1 devices like it used to and
(b) even when I mount the partitions up by hand I don't get the normal
access that I expect from rescue mode.  Other things may break that need
the chroot access to fix and I want to know how to do it ahead of time.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com