[CentOS] learning centos

admin mick at mjhall.org
Thu Aug 14 08:23:23 UTC 2008

IMHO the best way to learn is to read the official documentation, and
get some hands on practice.

I have purchased both Michael Jang's RHCE book and Tammy Fox's RHEL5
book (I'm preparing for RHCE), and while they are both very useful, the
official documentation seems the best for really spelling things out.