[CentOS] Re: Curmudgeoning (was Re: Problems with writing Dual Layer DVD)

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri Aug 29 01:26:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Akemi Yagi wrote:

>> three words:  Processor Tech Sol
>>
>> -- Russ herrold
>
> Ahh, I was waiting for you to show up.  OK, everyone, if you are
> trying to show your age, stop now -- because no one can win orc_orc
> (Russ, our CentOS dev).

Actually from slightly before that era, I also have a
functional Intel 4004 I wire-wrapped, and a MEK-6800 eval kit
[256 bytes of ram] as well, but these require a switch and
light harness, or an ASR-33 teletype with paper tape reader,
respectively, for me to fire up that I have long since parted
with.

-- Russ herrold