[CentOS] KOrganizer problems

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Mar 12 02:11:38 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 21:04 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 March 2008 20:50:44 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Tuesday 11 March 2008 13:59:54 Craig White wrote:
> > > try moving kwallet settings out of the way so that they are recreated...
> > >
> > > mv ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet-bak
> >
> > Do you mean that (which would remove the wallet) or do you mean the
> > configs? I'll try the configs - should have thought of that :-)  I have
> > already tried renaming the existing wallet and starting a new one.
> >
> The config files do not get recreated, so anything depending on it doesn't
> start.  Renaming back to the original and restarting X did actually load the
> wallet, which is an improvement.  Unfortunately I still don't have full
> access to my korganizer diary.
>
> I now have three possible wallets, the original one, the new one, and one
> copied from another box.  I'll experiment and report back.
----
You *might* want to move ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer (with it not
running of course), and then start it up, and it will create all new
calendar file. Then you can 'open' the local file (it's an 'ics' file,
something like std.ics in that folder).

perhaps you can open it separately, or import that file into your new
calendar.

Craig