[CentOS] KOrganizer problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:29:34 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 02:11, Craig White wrote:
> You *might* want to move ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer (with it not
> running of course), and then start it up, and it will create all new
> calendar file. Then you can 'open' the local file (it's an 'ics' file,
> something like std.ics in that folder).
>
> perhaps you can open it separately, or import that file into your new
> calendar.

It was worth a try.  I got the new calendar, imported the old one - nothing
had changed.  Then I went back to the laptop.  I deleted the old connection
and started a new one - this is a samba mounted file.  Everything looked fine
until it needed to reload, when I got an Access Denied.  Nothing has changed.

This is driving me crazy.  I've been accessing my diary this way for years.
Maybe it's time for a bug report on the kontact 3.5.9 suite.

Anne