[CentOS] Re: CentOS] Skype on CentOS 5 - my microphone settings are incorrect

Lanny Marcus lannyma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:18:11 UTC 2008

On 15 March 2008, Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com wrote:
<snip>
<It's not obvious from that.  There is an alsa-users list at
<alsa-user at lists.sourceforge.net.  I had to go to them once with a
<problem and found that they have detailed knowledge of a lot of sound
<cards.  The solution to my problem wasn't obvious either - and it was a
<matter of finding the channel setting to record, so similar to yours.
<They were very helpful.

Anne: Thank you for that suggestion! If I can't get this working with
help from this ML, I will ask them for help! Lanny

On 15 March 2008, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com wrote:
<snip>

>man alsamixer, /view mode controls

Good suggestion! Thanks!