[CentOS] Re: tar spanning

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu May 15 23:00:01 UTC 2008

Guy Boisvert wrote:
> It seems that after all those years of Outlook problems, some are just
> into "extreme sports"...

actually, Outlook Express, and its follow-on Windows Mail, have been FAR
more standards compliant than Outlook itself ever was or will be.
Outlook Express was originally MS Internet Mail and News, aka MSIMN,
which in fact was still the name of the executable last I looked.

I've been using Mozilla Thunderbird this past couple years, and I've got
a few complaints about it, too (mainly, switching from plaintext to html
formatted or visa versa is an ugly process and doesn't handle the
conversion at all well at edit time)