[CentOS] IPTables help

Robert Spangler mlists at zoominternet.net
Sat May 24 03:25:41 UTC 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008 21:31, Fajar Priyanto wrote:

>  Actually I have written a small tutorial on iptables, but I haven't
> translated it into english. I'll let you know when it's done. Hopefully it
> will be useful for others.

Please have someone, or for that matter a few people, who have a good
understanding of firewalls look over your tutorial before it is published.
While you show a basic understanding of how firewalls work you lack the
knowledge of true security.  Just my observation.

--

Regards
Robert

Smile... it increases your face value!