[CentOS] Centosplus vmware kernels....???

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:19:44 UTC 2008

Thanks Tru and Johnny, one more question.  Can I just use the
centos5-testing repo, ie, yum enablerepoxxx install kernel-vm?  I ask
because I tried and while it worked it loaded an older kernel.  Should I
just go to tru's directory and install the RPM directly?  Also, ok more than
one question, are the open-vm-tools in the same repo or only found in
Johnny's testing directory.  Thanks again...