[CentOS] Video Card

John jses27 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:53:29 UTC 2008

>>Tom Browder Wrote:

>>I can't find any good source for hardware that really works under
>>Linux, not to speak of Centos.  I need a specific model and brand that
>>a user has successfully been able to use the proprietary driver for
>>under Linux.

JohnStanley Writes:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_18897.html
Will give you the complete supported nvidia cards under linux and the 9500GT
is not Supported. Also the 6300 is not listed either.

AFAIK all cards listed on that page using the nvidia drivers will work. Now
for the ones supporting numeric processing is up to you to figure out. Maybe
you have one in mind.