[CentOS] Don't forget to use torrents for your downloads!

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Apr 3 06:55:36 UTC 2009

Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

Mine limits me to 40k up - leave it running long enough though, and it
is easy to give back several times what you took.

As far as home networks, I found that when I was running NAT on Linux
(RH8 through FC2 days) - bt really screwed up my home network. However,
when using hardware routers, even the cheap consumer kind (Linksys) the
home network is fine. I think bt is very hard on software routing.