[CentOS] the 5.2 loaders

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Tue Apr 7 06:21:42 UTC 2009

Make the announcement stand out more on centos.org maybe? Like a big banner
just under the Home/Donate/Information etc-menu.
	That is to say, just a short blurb about the new release and a bigger font
making use of a bold typeface when typing "new centos 5.3 release" and linking
to the actual announcement further below.
	In fact, IMHO, I think the release announcement should be nearer or in the
top of the page, or at least in the uppermost left column. Most read from left
to right and start from the top. 8-}

While he first page is very informational, it's not a wonder of readability.
No offence to the webmaster(s).

HTH.
--
/Sorin