[CentOS] the 5.2 loaders

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Apr 6 21:31:40 UTC 2009

Brian Mathis wrote on Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:42:59 -0400:

> The centos.org page doesn't have a news section in any obvious place,
> and the CentOS 5 section only just has the version number updated.  If
> someone were not following the mailing lists or missed the
> announcement that one day on a news site, they might not notice that
> 5.3 was out.

Right. I didn't recently check centos.org, but he's right, there's no
obvious sign of this major release. I would at least move the CentOS 5
section to the top. Or add a new news section on top that you specifically
fill with what people should first see when they visit the page. You
should also distribute this section via RSS.
There is also nothing here on the "supposed" news page:
http://www.centos.org/modules/news/index.php

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany