[CentOS] Update from 5.2 to 5.3 kernel not on mirror

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Wed Apr 8 03:16:15 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Update from 5.2 to 5.3 kernel not on mirror
From: Blake Hudson <blake at ispn.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:00:53 PM

Google indicates "Requested Range Not Satisfiable" is actually an HTTP
error (not specific to yum). The description of the error indicates that
my browser (yum) requested a segment of the file that does not exist...
e.g, bytes 10-1000 of a 100 byte file. I'm thinking that this file is
possibly corrupt or the mirrors think the file is larger than it
actually is? just a guess...