[CentOS] 5.3 on an EeePC??

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Apr 30 08:36:47 UTC 2009

Beartooth wrote:

> 	I try never to install Ffx anywhere without NoScript, Adblock,
> and several more.

I do not use Adblock because I am a member of an online community that
specifically forbids blocking of advertisements, their primary revenue
source.

An exception is made for noscript - which will block flash
advertisements not on white listed servers because they do not expect a
user to compromise security measures (it's a geek community) to use the
site, and the advertiser has the option of using a standard jpeg or gif
banner which won't be blocked by noscript (but will be blocked by adblock).