[CentOS] Samba "use sendfile" configuration option set do disabled as default - why?

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Mon Aug 24 11:54:21 UTC 2009

Hi

I am not saying that this is the solution but I am saying that it
might be worth a short, even if it works for you I would still fine
tune it depending on your configs, a lot of the time fine tuning samba
is a pain and most of the time it actually comes down to crappy
network performance I.E the nic seems to be working but it actually
has a fault.

Regards
Per Qvindesland